Sunday, September 26, 2010

Anger is So Hot Right Now

I've never been one for fashion. I know that they say, "Clothes make the man," but I just don't buy into that panda manure. The only type of fashion I follow is emotional fashion. That is an area in my life where I need to be up on all the latest trends. A few years ago it was really cool to be depressed. That was the hip emotion to be constantly parading at the time. But like in the world of clothes, things can change quick. The current trend that I am a slave to and spend all of my free time trying to improve is anger. It is just so hot right now.

The best thing about emotional fashion is the price. It costs you nothing to stay current. In the fashion world you are constantly buying new clothes as fads come and go but emotional fashion is as easy as being unpredictable and unsteady. I am really loving the fact that anger is what's "in" right now because I've been told I look the best in anger. It is also a plus because I never have to decide how to feel about world events and the things happening in my life. I just go with whatever is hot at the moment. Emotional fashion has really simplified my life.

I saw an apathetic kid the other night and I wanted to educate him with my fist. Apathy is so 2008. Get with the times dip stick. Anger is king in 2010.



One of my idols when it comes to emotional fashion this year is Mel Gibson. He has really taken it to a whole new level. I have tried to follow his good example but I don't want to get too carried away because there have been whisperings on the emotional fashion catwalks across the world that anger is on its way out to make room for arrogance. I can't wait to see that new line.

Your Fashionable Servant,
Uncle Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment