Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm Going to Start Harvesting My Rage


Sometimes an idea slaps you across the face like an arrogant girl. I have been slapped by both in the last week. I came to the realization that I spend a good deal of my time in a society-induced rage and I'm not doing anything with that potential energy source.

I'm no tree-hugger but I do hug and cuddle something else that is green... money. And there is money to be made in the rage business. Every time that I hear a femi-man speak or listen to the political theories of Adam Winchester, I am letting pure and unadulterated power and energy slip through my fingers. When I begin to harvest this rage, I will become completely self-reliant, I'll have a personal power plant, I'll be a light unto the nations as it says in the good book.

Just think, I wake up in the morning and toast my bread by the heat of my very own anger. So say a date was a total disaster the night before because she wouldn't kiss me after I bought her ice cream. Instead of kicking her out and making her walk home, I should be thanking her for igniting my turbines and giving me the fuel I need to power my home appliances.

Harvesting your rage is the way of the future. There's enough rage in the Schultz household to power a decent size American city. It's a sure fire idea because there may be a limited amount of coal and oil but my rage knows no limits.

Your Environmentally Friendly Servant,
Uncle Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment