Sunday, August 29, 2010

King Henry: Where the Girls are Girls and the Guys are too




Where can I turn for peace? Where can I turn for some intelligent people with correct political thinking? The search for such a place still continues. I thought that a move away from the hellhole called Roman Gardens would afford me a chance to at least associate with folks who know a good candidate campaign sign when they see one. But I guess this is just more proof of what I already knew... people in general are dumb.

I moved into King Henry Apartments this week and I was absolutely horrified with what I saw. This place is no more than a colony of male nudity and wanna-be Senator's sons. I really am not sure what I was expecting but anything has got to be better than six shirtless jabronis attempting to play sand volleyball while oiling each other up with coco butter for girls who are Daddy's little princesses.

King Henry Apartments has all the feel of a country club but none of the actual accomplishment. The feeling of a grown man living in his parent's basement rends the air. There is that constant notion of party, social debauchery, entitlement, and immaturity everywhere you go on the premises of the aforementioned place.

The only thing which gets me through the few conscious hours which I spend here is the hope that one day Miss Butter-biscuits will appear in a blaze of beauty and elegance and rescue me from this bad dream of a canceled MTV reality show.

Your Sickened Servant,
Uncle Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment