Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Roman Gardens Just Got Black-Listed

I'm making a list and there is no need to check it twice. The list is my hit list and the ridiculously pretentious apartment complex "Roman Gardens" is public enemy number one. I always knew the place was a hell hole but I never realized that it was a hell hole within a hell hole. Dante may have made it to the lowest ring of Hell in The Inferno but what he forgot to check the door that said basement. What he would have found had he entered that godless place is Roman Gardens.



I won't bore you with the details good reader how I came to this discovery but let it suffice to say that it was the diabolical work of an incompetent miscreant. They call him Land Lord but his kingdom is filth. He manages decrepit stalls where the souls of men go to wither and die. With his wretched queen by his side he works in all the dark arts of scroogery.

How will I enact my revenge you ask? How will I make this foul coward pay for his heinous crimes against humanity's greatest creation aka me? I swear by everything holy that when my epic dreams are realized, for they will be realized, Roman Gardens will be pillaged, sacked, and then burnt to the ground. In a final act of defiance and revenge I will pee upon the ashes and then gather them up and leave them in burlap bags upon the doorstep of the dark lord himself. Only then will my revenge be complete.

Your Spiteful Servant,
Uncle Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment