Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Refuse to Shackle Myself with the Chains of Common Courtesy

Alleged good manners and common courtesy are nothing more than another attempt by society to bind me down to yet another ridiculous notion. These two social handcuffs are just an insurance policy, slapped on by the self-righteous to make themselves feel superior. It is if for this very reason that I've cast common courtesy off forever.
The amount of freedom I feel since breaking the bonds of common courtesy is indescribable. I feel like a POW who has just escaped a death camp and there's no going back now. I wouldn't trade this new found liberty for anything. Actually just the other day I dropped a string of heart-felt profanities in public as well as in the presence of a lady. It was amazing. No regret. No embarrassment. I'm telling you folks, this is what the Founding Fathers had in mind when they talked about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
The masses fear a man who is not carrying the yoke of common courtesy. They don't want to cross a man who decency and kindness can't hold back from releasing a swarm of insults, petty arguments, and angry tirades.
Now you wonder if a man who is so free can still have friends who are still in bondage. The answer is yes and I'll tell you why. Those still chained to common courtesy are cowards and shake with fear in the presence of societies task-masters. The only freedom they taste is through a warrior like me, and that's what keeps them coming back, even when they've been blasted with my special kind of liberty.
And also, common courtesy is just so common and who wants to be that?
Your Faithful Servant,
Uncle Tom


No comments:

Post a Comment